BTN E-FAT-MN Electric Bike
Out of stock
The BTN E-FAT-MN Electric Bike is a foldable fat tire ebike that can handle more extreme bikeable terrain and fit in the trunk of a car.
- Key Features of the BTN E-FAT-MN Foldable Fat Tire eBike:
- Foldable design allows for easy storage or convenient transportation in vehicles.
- A 48-Volt rear-drive hub motor with 500 watts of power provides lots of torque with the reliability of a hub motor.
- Maximum speed of 20 MPH.
- Maximum range of 50 Miles per charge possible under optimal conditions. (Actual range depends on average speed, terrain conditions, rider weight, etc.)
- Thumb Throttle allows you to apply power whether you are pedaling or not.
- 4-inch wide fat tires make the ebike more capable at riding over sand, snow, and mud as well as having natural shock absorption.
- Full Features and Specifications:
- MOTOR: 48V/500W brushless DC hub motor HIGH TORQUE installed in rear wheel
- FRAME: Aluminum alloy 6061
- MAXIMUM SPEED: 20 MPH
- BATTERY RANGE: 40-50 Miles*
- BATTERY CHARGING TIME: 4 - 6 hours
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium-Ion
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 48V/12.5Ah
- BOX DIMENSIONS: (cm) 98 L x 48 W x 72H
- THROTTLE: Thumb Throttle (power at your hand is always available)
- DISPLAY: LCD panel
- HEADLIGHT: Front LED Headlight
- TAILLIGHT: NO
- REAR RACK: INCLUDED
- FENDER: INCLUDED
- RIMS: 20 inch Black Alloy
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel
- TIRES: Kenda Krusade Sport Tires 20 x 4.0 with K-Shield Protection
- GEAR SHIFTING: Shimano Derailleur 7-Speed Freewheel
- SHIFTER: SHIMANO Push-Button 7 speed
- SPROCKET: 48T chain-wheel crank
- BRAKES: Promax DISC Brakes Front 160mm and Rear Disc Brake 160mm with Motor Cut-Off Sensor in Brake Handles
- HANDLEBAR: Adjustable Stem for Comfort - Matte Black
- SADDLE: Comfort Saddle
- PEDALS: HIgh Quality Folding Nylon Pedals
|Wheel Size (in.)||20|
|Tire Width (in.)||4|
|No. of Wheels||2|
|Motor Drive Type||Hub|
|No. of Motors||1|
|Total Power of all Motors (Watts)||500|
|Motor 1 Power||500|
|Battery Amp Hours||12.5|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Max Speed (mph)||20|
|Approx. Max Range (Miles)||50|
|No. of Brakes||2|
|Brake Type||Disc Brake|
Write Your Own Review