King Song KS-16S Electric Unicycle
Out of stock
King Song's KS16S offers greater speed and power with a large wheel for zooming on most urban terrains and semi-rough trails.
- Key Features of the KS-16S
- 1200 Watt motor offers more speed (up to 22 MPH) and power.
- 840 watt hour battery with nearly 50 miles per charge possible under optimal conditions. (Actual range depends on average speed, terrain conditions, rider weight, etc.)
- Integrated retractable trolley bar for portability and convenience.
- Adjustable atmospheric LEDs. Displays the battery level when the electric unicycle is not moving.
- Headlight & brake light, for safe riding, automatically switch sides depending on the direction the electric unicycle is moving.
- Mobile device app support which allows changing of various ride characteristics, viewing of speed/ battery level information, etc. (Android / iOS)
- 4 Hi-Fi Bluetooth speakers allow playing music from your mobile device through the KS16S as well as for audio speed alerts and voice warnings.
|Wheel Size (in.)||16|
|Tire Width (in.)||2.125|
|Motor Power (W)||1200|
|Max Load (Lbs.)||330|
|Max Speed (mph)||22|
|Approx. Max Range (Miles)||49|
|Approx. Min Range (Miles)||25|
|Max Elevation Grade (Degrees)||30|
|Pedal Height (in.)||4.72|
|Has Bluetooth Speakers?||Yes|
|Number of Speakers||4|
|Has USB Ports?||No|
|No. of USB Ports||0|
|Has Trolley Handle?||Yes|
|Trolley Handle Type||Retractable|
|Has Lift Cutoff?||No|
|Lift Cutoff Type||N/A|
|Has Mood/Atmospheric Lighting/LEDs||Yes|
|Suggested Uses||Mid Level Riders, Advanced Riders, Larger Riders, Smooth Road/Trail, Semi-Rough Road/Trail, Last Mile Commute, Longer Commute, Running Errands, Very Hilly Conditions, Leisure Speeds, Faster Speeds|
Write Your Own Review